Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank Heaven for Spring!!

    Mercy, I am so glad the frigid winter we endured is over and warm weather lies ahead.  I look all the wild mustard, azaleas, forsythia, all the lovely flowers and think...I must take some pictures.  So I grab the girls. They fling on clothes that match. (Yes, even cousins plan matching clothes in the South.) I didn't even worry about their hair. They'll fling it about while they are running around anyway. "Girls, get in the wheat field and play!" I command. Notice I didn't say, "Girls smile while I take pictures." Then I would have heard relentless moaning and seen two mischevious tongues sticking out in every scene. I let them simply have at it. That worked and these are the snaps from that quick 45 minutes on a Monday afternoon after school. 

   If you are interested in pictures, while the flowers are in bloom let me know. I know quite a few wonderful people with amazing yards this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment