Saturday, April 16, 2011

Little Miss Izzie

    This week I had a fine time chasing a little blond curly headed fairy around the garden. This three year old was full of vibrant conversation. Yes, she even uses the word "conversation". I was impressed at Izzie's gift for talking. In simply a few sessions with toddlers, I have found that this is the most challenging age because you must be fast on your feet. Being limber in order to get around them on the grass and in the bushes in a fluid manuver with the camera is essential for an outdoor photographer.
     Most importantly, I could tell her mother,Jessica, puts lots of time and energy into raising Izzie. It was encouraging to see this child mastering manners, which is still a work in progress for my two. The highlight of the day was when she stood at the edge of the garden, right beside the pasture, and actually called in the cows. Izzie was such an enchanting little girl, that the next time I take her to Aunt Lora Kay's Magical Garden we must include her in Tea. 























No comments:

Post a Comment