Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jenna Margaret

    All I had to say was, "Let's snap a few!" and Jenna jumped in the jeep. We rode around and found some of our favorite places. Jenna with her natural long-legged grace was the perfect model. So when I picked her up she says she has a "real " photo-shoot Monday with a commercial photographer, I laugh.  She's got a project for a company in Italy because she looks more Italian than Southern American.  As we shoot, I'm comparing notes.  In some of the photos, my style is a little less commercial and a little more "sit in the grass and get your feet dirty". I hope she was pleased with the style. I had the perfect model. Thanks sis!!
              (Scroll way down to the bottom of the page for more of Jenna's pics, Enjoy!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment