Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ole Blue Truck

    I'm so thankful for family and friends who let me use their settings and props to experiment with eye-catching images. This ole blue truck belongs to my brother-in law Brian. Before him, it belonged to his grandaddy who passed a couple of years ago. As we began sitting in the nostalgic blue Ford, I admired the rust and squeaky doors. But what caught my attention, were his grandaddy's fishing poles that still hung in the back glass, propped up for another good day of fishin. Laying on the dashboard was his grandfather's driving license. I knew then that this was the place I was supposed to snap the pictures. The spirit of the man still lingered amid the dust of rust. As you look, maybe you can see it too, a little spirit of the old mingling with the spirit of the young.

No comments:

Post a Comment